ORTLIEB Outdoor Equipment - NOVITÁ!
30 Years ORTLIEB - 30 Years Waterproof Outdoor Equipment
for all the great stories for our 30 years travel report competition.
Here is a link
to all the winner stories.
Your ORTLIEB team
News of the season 2013
2013 we have a lot of new items and useful modifications throughout our whole collection. Here are the most important changes:
• Ultimate6M Pro - Innovative handlebar bad with stable transparent lid
• Ultimate6M Plus and Classic - Redesigned handlebar bag with magnetic closure
• Velo-Shopper - Comfortable shopping bag with magnetic fidlock
• Seatpost-Bag - Waterproof saddle-bag with integrated fixing for seat post
• Day-Shot - Camera backpack with variable carrying system
• Digi-Shot - Stable waterproof camera bag
• Soft-Shot - Camera shoulder bag with waterproof main compartment
• V-Shot - V-shaped camera bag with waterproof zipper
ORTLIEB catalogue 2013
With new products and lots of lifestyle-pictures we showcase the ORTLIEB catalogue. Translated in six languages, you will find all products described in detail.Order our current consumer catalogue now
and it will be sent promptly and for free!
Gold for Mike Dawson
The Teva Extreme Outdoor Games & Teva Mountain Games have just been wrapped up in USA and Italy. It's been amazing racing with Ortlieb Whitewater Kayaking Athlete Mike Dawson from New Zealand coming home with two gold medals in these events. After taking the gold in the Steep Creek Championships kayak event in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado Dawson travelled back across the Atlantic Ocean to defend his Free-Ride World Championship title in the small town of Ivera, Italy. This race was held in the Italian Alps providing amazing scenery and intense competition.
Across the North Atlantic and back: the toughest expedition so far, but Harald Paul, his wife Sylvia and dog have been successful.
The DVD "Adventure Canada" shows a summery of the 18 month long-lasting impressive journey on board of the „Gypsy Life“ in the wilderness of Canada. Be witness of the two adventurers everyday life far away from civilization and be fascinated by the rough nature and the inimitable wildlife.
ORTLIEB as a member of European Outdoor Conservation Association
Since 2008 ORTLIEB is a member of the "European Outdoor Conservation Association
". This organisation collects financial means for world-wide projects concerning the protection of the environment. Read more about it here
We hope you enjoy surfing and exploring the waterproof ORTLIEB world!